THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My 21st Birthday




So my first alcoholic drinks at an actual restaraunt was a very large very strawberry & rasberry margarita. Mmmmm... & then a long island ice tea ,(for my brother Gino) , which was also mmmm... Gino was right for once, but sshhh don't let him know. lol... I so wish they could have been there. After I got home and started drinking boring not bartender drinks I wanted to know how to make a long island ice tea... So... Here's the recipe, now we know.

The night was pretty fun. After leaving the restaraunt we went home, and some of our friends came over. Ended up taking shots of tequila, (never good), and drinking Mike's hard Pomegranite lemonade, (so good), and Jack Daniel's Home Town Punch, (never again), and that was that. I woke up the next day and felt the worst I have ever felt in my life, (eeerg). I guess that's what you're supposed to feel like the day after you're 21st thow. Hey! At least I wasn't throwing up that night!!!! I feel so acomplished over that ;)



1 comments:

Amanda said...

All that matters is that you feel accomplished over not throwing up the NIGHT of your 21st birthday. You know what? I don't think I threw up on mine either. I can't believe you're finally 21! It might be a good thing that I moved away, we wouldn't want the Mexicans getting angered at us going out LOL.