THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 17, 2008

GIN & JUNIOR


So... I want to start by saying HELLLLLLLO!! WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THERE WAS GIN IN A MAITAI... Uuugh. I went to eat chinese the other night and thought a mai tai sounded fruity and delicious. No where on the menu did it mention "Gin" being in it, so when I got it I was so disapointed. The worst part... I drank it any way... Hey!! I'm not gonna waist $5.00
Any way... Over that. My little guy is getting so big! He's started his new thing where he's always trying to say "bye". it's so cute!!! He knows exactly what he wants and points to it, and if you get it wrong he shakes his head no. I know that everyone else's kids go through the same things. But I just think he's so smart!! lol. The other day he put his little arm around me protectively... He's so sweet & adorable.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

He is so perfect ~ we have the most perfect, best children ever!!!!