THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Most Precious Picutures Ever






















So, I finaly got to take a look at these pictures that we had done while in Oregon. They are so cute!! Our kids are so precious. I just wish Alana could have also been a part of it all. :(.

Ella is very gorgious as a fairy, and Jr is all boy!! Jayden looks so cute all so in him and Jr.'s matching outfits. I'm so suprised we could find the same outfit for both of them! Jr. had so much fun with his cousins. They all play so well with each other and none of them get left out.... Which is not usual with kids.







































1 comments:

Amanda said...

We have the most perfect kids in the world! Honestly, I've never seen cuter kids than ours! I got the pictures yesterday!!!