THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

LAZY DAYS

I'm going to school right now at night, and quit my job because It's not worth gas, baby sitter headaches, and school work. I just can not understand why ever since I quit work I can't wake up in the morning!! I think I need a hobby or something. I know I need to get up and clean the house, do school work, and all this, but I am just rediculously lazy!! I have know Idea what to do, but I don't want to be so lazy. I can't get a job because of the before said things, so what do I do??? HELP!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Okay here's what your new plan is:

1) Wake up and get OUT OF BED!
2) Make your bed
3) Make Vani breakfast, and yourself breakfast too!
4) After breakfast clean up 15 min. in kitchen
5) Spend 15 minutes in living room
6) Read Twilight books for 30 minutes
7) Take a walk w/Vani
8) Lunch time
9) Vani nap and you read time


The trick is 15 minutes. Spend 15 minutes on things... call me we'll talk about this.