THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 7, 2008

The Begining






My sister , Amanda, has a blog and I love going to her page. It has every part of our family in it. All the cute pictures, and everything. So here's my try to show it from my view. So we can all get the full affect of such an adventures and interesting family. My sister has two beautiful kids; Jayden (6), and Ella (9 months going on beauty queen) lol. Our brother, (pretty removed from our worlds') has a little girl , Alana. She's precious! Always happy and smiling. And I have a rambuctious little prince, Giovani (Jr) 1 1/2 years old. He's is horrably independant and 100% adorable.





















1 comments:

Amanda said...

Silly Auntie! She's 11 months going on beauty queen ~ can you believe it? I am SO SO SO happy that you have a blog. Another addition to our crazy dysfunctional family!! I LOVE IT!