THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 1, 2008

My brother

I really miss my brother! I wish he wouldn't be so ghetto and mean. He's so stuborn and difficult he just dosn't care about any one but himself. But the sad thing is, is that he's been my brother forever. The only person I've always known... I just don't understand why he had to flip in to a totaly different person than he truly is. The side people seldom see is that he's hillarious, and he's loving, and he really DID care at one point of his life. He's turned into comeone I can't even stand to be around. It sucks cuz if he really let himself out everyone would love him. Anyway... No matter what I still love him, and I adore his beautiful precious baby girl. And I'm sorry we now have to live sepparate lives.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

:*( I know what you mean, Jess. It's heartbreaking that he's made such a mess of his life. I feel so guilty that I'm not letting him come and stay with me, but I'm happy and things are going smoothly, and I have to worry about my little family here right now. (((HUGS))) someday he'll grow up, Jess.

Juliena said...

My heart breaks for us to be a complete family...I love you both !!!!!!