THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Geo's Family

Geo's dad, Sergio, just turned 50 and we had a little family party for him at the lake. While there Geo's uncle told me that Sergio loves Jr. then he said "every one loves Jr". I love how that is so true. Even thow I don't speak spanish and don't know everything the're talking about they still love both me and Jr. Geo's family is not judgemental, just accepting. His dad is serious, but you know that under it all he does care a lot. And loves his grandson and sons' with all his heart. His mom is the sweetest person in the world. Even thow we do have a language barrier, we still find ways to talk, and she is always understanding and wants to solve the whole worlds problems. His brothers' Chaz, Sam, and Sergio Jr. are the best, and craziest kids ever. They are so good with Jr., love there family, and are basicaly like brother's to me. The rest of the family is also really great. So many people don't like the family that they are marrying in to, and I am so proud to say that I LOVE Geo's family. I love how the're unified, caring, accepting, and wonderful...... Now if I could just learn my spanish!!!!

0 comments: