THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 8, 2008

Family

Next weekend is going to be so much fun! All the cousins' are gonna be together for the first time ever. I wonder how the're all gonna act around eachother. I really wish we all lived closer together, and that we haven't had so much drama in the family.

I talked to Geo the other day about whether or not he would frogive Mitch for being such an ass. And what I got from it all is that maybe he's just not ready at this time. The thing about the situation that I thought about and finaly understood where he was coming from is this. Geo isn't his brother, his cousin, or blood related person. He doesn't have to deal with Mitch. Mitch said some really rude things to both me and Geo. Looking back Geo never really said that much back. I think I would feel the same way in his position. He's not trying to keep me from having a relationship with Mitch, but he doesn't want one. I think in a way he thinks what I think we all do in the back of our heads. Mitch isn't gonna change and we will have many more family blowouts that no one wants to be a part of.

I do hope with all my heart that he does turn things around. I hope that he is successful, and changes his attitude about life. I hope that one day I will feel proud to say, that's my brother.... The one not starting drama, that's really sweet and hillarious.

Here's hopeing!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I don't blame Geo at all. Mitch is one of the most difficult people to deal with.... I'm having a difficult time with it all. A really difficult time.