THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wow! Catch Up Time!!!






So much has happened since I last blogged. I finished school at High Tech Institute and got a special award for academic excellence... Yay me!




I had a beautiful baby girl, Adriana, who was born on April 21 2009. She was 9 lbs. 7 oz. and 21" long. I know, wow, right? Anyway... She is know 2 1/2 months old, and already has her own sassy little personality. She smiles and talks all the time, and wants to laugh so bad! haha. She also fake cries already. Seriously, she doesn't even put any effort into it. lol.



My son is now 2 1/2 years old and is SUCH a total little boy. He spends his days fighting imaginary monsters, (and anyone else who gets to close), with his light savor. He also loves to bring mom bugs and break everything. haha. He breaks things that I didn't even know could be broken.... But we love him. He loves his new baby sister. He is always telling me "huggies mama"; which in translation basical means, "let me hold my sister". Every time she cries he is right there for her yelling "where's binky, where's binky?". Aaa, what a noisy little team they make. Good to know that he's there for her thow.

We finaly, and yes... For the 3rd time, set a date for our wedding. This time it's real thow. We've put it off before because we want a big wedding, and big weddings cost big money. But, 2 kids later, we really want to be married. So the big day is June 3rd 2011. I know it's far off, but at least that gives us a chance to get some money together. And if you know me well enough than you will know that in planning alone, I'd probably need about 5 years. lol.












1 comments:

Amanda said...

Welcome back to blogging!!